Friday, March 16, 2012

Idoit Abroad

It was so funny when we first came to the rainforest primative wilderness campsite I loved it and dad liked it too but... For him it was freezing, and a little.. uncomfortable.. Lol!! It was so funny his reaction to the lack of electricy and the looks on his face about no showers (there ended being a single shower for the whole camp site), internet, air conditioning, or lights! His words later in the night when he was trying to go asleep were "o'boy o'boy o'boy" over and over because of all the sounds of nature and everything! I can not get across the point of how funny he was. ROTFL! LOL! I was laughing so hard I could not breath! I could not stop laughing it was so funny. He sounded almost like that guy from idoit abroad but he was not really complaining.

I found out later that my dad did not know that the showers had hot water. So when he took a shower he was taking it in cold water. But the funny part was that I was taking HOT showers and I was going after him! LOL! There was only one night in another hotel were the hot water did not work for one night. But dad went four nights the whole without hot water. lol! it was funny!!

No comments:

Post a Comment